As salons start to gear up for Christmas, I start to work on my changes for 2024, to be sure that at the beginning of the New Year I am ready to give you some new fresh ideas and to get you focused on the old ones that are tried and tested. So, this is what I am planning and what some of my focus area will be for next year.
During the year I keep adding to my long list of what salons need and what needs to change. I then set aside two full weeks in December to review all my coaching resources to cater for what is needed moving forward for success. I will have lots to share to help grow and support your business next year.
Some key focus areas for 2024 are:-
- Organisation. Most people never have enough hours in the day. We will be working on how to manage this better
- The key things that make a big difference. This is different for everyone. We will personalize this
- New ideas to get the most from your team. I have some fresh ones to work on
- Team culture with focus on retention. Again, some new ideas
- Apprentice training and development. Critical to have a system to work with this
ZOOM TRAINING COURSES
I will be adding to my zoom training for 2024. This has been so well received this year I am going to add more exciting subjects to cater for management, reception, apprentice communication and team training. I would love any suggestion that you would like for the New Year.
SOME NEW SUBJECTS FOR 2024
- How to handle the dreaded complaint
- How to guide team members to give their best
- Building a team culture to match 2024
- Consultation changes for 2024
- Reception needs to be 10 out of 10