This will be a very special Christmas for many, me included as I will get to spend time with family and friends.
- Make a list of personal things you MUST do and allocate an hour or two each week to tick them off
- Get creative with presents. Online will save you time but possibly buy local and support small business
- Eat, drink and be merry, be selective. Catch up with that “special’ friend you have not seen for ages
- Keep it together at the work Christmas party. Just because the alcohol is free does not mean you need to drink to excess.
- Spread the Christmas cheer – volunteer in your community
- Donate to a charity. Maybe a children’s or women’s refuge
- Drop a hint re what you “really want” this Christmas
- Work to a budget so the credit card in January is not scary